Hiya all and welcome to October's Challenge which is all about Halloween and other spooky things. We would love you to take part - full details on how to enter are at the end of this post - and please share share share to promote the challenge - Twitter, Blog, FaceBook - whatever works for you.
The makes entered into this month's challenge will be judged by the Design Team and our favourites will be featured on this blog next month. And thanks to those who entered September's Wedding theme challenge. It was great to see some gorgeous entries - watch out for a feature on these later this month.
The nights are getting darker here in the UK and the shops are filled with lots of scary costumes, bags and decorations. While some of these are pretty good, it is great to have something unique, something that appeals to your taste and something that you will love to bring out year after year.
And as crafters we just love making our own. So it's time to get spooky......... here are what a couple of members from our Design Team have been busy making.....
Just take a look at this fabulous bunting by Louise from Elsa May and Bertha - I just love the autumn colours and the gothic theme. Ravens and bats. Perfect for a bit of grown up decorating for Halloween.
And for the kids - what about these not so scary padded goody bags by Sharon from The Old Button. Cute appliqued felt pictures and embroidered words - perfect for little ones who don't want the blood and gore look.
So how do you enter - it is simple - just add your item via the link tool at the bottom of this post. But check out the rules and guidance first:
- This challenge runs until the 31th October 2013, so you can enter at any time during the month.
- This challenge is open to all crafters, and all craft business owners, to enter.
- You can enter up to two times in any one month.
- Please always make new projects, no back linking to previous projects.
- You can include items you will go on to sell, most of us who are members of Creative Connections sell things so that is not a problem.
- You can combine your entry to this challenge with any other challenges that you contribute too.
- Please include a link back to this blog and Creative Connections (www.creative-connections.ning.com) when talking about the Get Crafty Challenge on your blogs, or any social media places. Creative Connections is on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
- If you want to blog about your challenge items then please do so, please remember to link back to the challenge post and please add your links to the Get Crafty Challenge Group over in Creative Connections, (you need to be a member to do this which is free to join) the group is here for you to add your posts.
- If you would like to add the Get Crafty Monthly Challenge badge, you can copy the image from the side of the blog and link it back to www.getcraftywithcc.blogspot.co.uk